Giro d’Italia: free introduction lesson on Italian wines
Why Italy? If you’re curious, if you like variety, diversity and originality, Italy is your wine country! There’s an ocean of different wine grapes, the common varieties are already more than 350! My exploration journey started roughly 20 years ago and is still ongoing to this day. I’d like to take you on the trip.
This free introduction course is for you if you:
- Like wines but don’t really know a lot about them and if you’re curious and want to learn more and broaden your knowledge of Italian wines.
- Like originality and love to bring out unique choices, not only in life but also in wines or if you want to give a wine as a gift (to an expert for example)
- Like authenticity and can’t wait to get to know all these unknown grape varieties and wines that Italy has to offer
- Love Italy, its culture and like to know more about its wines.
- You contemplate taking a holiday in Italy and want to inspire yourself
- Want to get to know me and my way of inspiring to see whether that fits you
This lesson is of course no more than an introduction. Get to know ‘wine country Italy’, with its enormous variety in grape varieties, different micro climates, special locations, and so on
Like originality and love to bring out unique choices, not only in life but also in wines or if you want to give a wine as a gift (to an expert for example)Like authenticity and can’t wait to get to know all these unknown grape varieties and wines that Italy has to offer
Wat is een webinar?
What is a webinar?
A webinar is an online training that you can attend on the internet while at home, cozy on the couch or in the office. Alone or, even more fun, together with other fellow wine lovers. Taking part is entirely free. There are no dial-up costs or anything like that. If you want, you can in advance order a tasting box (in preparation), but you can of course also choose your own wine. At the sign up, you get some tips to purchase several wines we’ll be tasting and I advise to download the free accompanying e-book as form of preparation.
Challenge: do you want to learn how to choose wine & learn how to taste (and what to consider)?
learn how to tast Wine & choose rightly
- You want to learn what you pay attention to when tasting wine.
- You want to know what all those experts still smell and taste and how they come about it.
- You want to know how you actually hold your glass and what type of glass belongs to what type of wine.
- You do not want to be intimidated by the (overwhelming) choice of (Italian) wines in the (supermarket) shelf.
- You want to feel more secure in your choices when buying wine and not intimidated.
TEstimonial Edwin Jansen about ” be zen and learn how to taste wine”:
“Josje’s webinar was surprisingly informative and left me with a lasting flavor and aroma experience. It was my first introduction into the world of wines and I was surprised how the smell and taste of wine in a short period of time can change. The enthusiastic, passionate explanation of Josje about the how and the why and her humor in answering the questions made it very infectious. I didn’t expect this kind of an experience could be contained in a webinar or that I would learn so much in such a short period of time. The experience to do this together with friends and Josjes guidance online was very special and I recommend it greatly. As a novice, you learn so much about enology in such a short time!“
the information from this webinar will be available in a different form, probably in a challenge :
you can aprticipate for free gratis and learn how to choose wine and how taste in 5 days-
You can leave your mail addres here in order to be notified!